Start working as a Customer Service Representative at the helpdesk and become Team Leader later? There is nothing unusual in Zebra. Get a chance and work as a Customer Service Manager directly with customers and partners across Europe? For me another great step in my career. Later I was given the opportunity to move to a business team, and today I am in the position of Channel Account Manager. Zebra is full of opportunities if you are ready to work on yourselves and you are open to new experience.
Gabriela, Account Manager
As a Multimedia Specialist I have access to the news. I can influence how our customers and employees perceive new products by creating designed video spots. In my first year I had successfully completed several projects, which significantly developed my skills. Zebra is large enough to be a recognized brand, but has managed to retain its small company culture. We have a young and motivated group that strives to achieve the company objectives. But we are not only colleagues. We are friends that enjoy spending time together, relaxing after work.
Tomáš, Multimedia Specialist
I started in the company in 2005 as the second hired manager at the very beginning. My current role covers 70+ repair sites globally, Service Escalations and Engineering. I like the complexity of the role and I enjoy managing world class teams. I strongly feel my team is a good place to be and also Zebra is a good company to work for. At the top of it, Zebra in Brno has extremely strong reputation in the corporation. It is the first company I work for, which really lives in reality the culture and values which are promoted by senior leadership.
Tomáš, Director Quality Assurance
Every day is a new adventure. My job involves balancing risks versus benefits while maximizing utilization of my resources. We work to sustain service excellence inclusive of solution delivery that assures the retention of multimillion dollar business of sales. I work with a team that has common purpose, goal and passion. We appreciate diversity, open and honest communication. We have a professional trust in each other. An ideal Zebra employee should be a logical thinker, innovative personality with a positive “can do” attitude.
Martina, Senior Manager Service Escalation
Zebra Technologies is a global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organisation's assets, people and transactions, enabling organisations to unlock greater business value.
Business Analysts support the operations they are aligned with by providing reporting, interpretation and data-based recommendations to business leaders.
• Develops reports and analyzes for data accuracy. Analyzes root quality issues and makes recommendations to more senior staff for resolution
• Designs reports analyzing data from one or multiple systems to key specifications of more senior staff and business stakeholders
• Provides analysis on business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers
• Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences
• May be responsible for data governance processes and quality in assigned area of responsibility
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 1+ years' experience as a Business Analyst or reporting related type of experience
• Communicative level of English
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Analytical thinking
• High level of organization skills and time management
• Basic experience or knowledge with databases and reporting tools (e.g. MS Access, Power BI)
• 5 weeks of holidays, 2 days off for volunteering
• 5 sick days
• Continuous training and development - soft and hard skills courses, development program for managers, etc.
• A structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• Lunch contributions
• Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Home offices and flexible working hours
• Employee events- sporting events, team events, parties
• Company Kindergarten
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others...
Please, send your CV in English. We are looking forward to your application!
KontaktZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES EUROPE LIMITED